Become a Member of Texas’ Foremost Asset-Building Network
RAISE Texas is a statewide network of non-profit organizations, for-profit corporations, and public institutions working to support and expand asset-building activities in Texas, with a particular focus on low- and moderate-income areas. Our mission is to advance policies and programs that foster financial success and economic stability for all Texans.
Membership in RAISE Texas provides a range of benefits including:
- Industry Updates: receive a monthly e-newsletter that provides legislative, agency and industry news, as well as information on upcoming conferences, trainings, and funding opportunities.
- Policy Updates: stay connected with the latest Action Alerts, policy information and legislative strategies that are impacting asset-building initiatives in your community. These updates include ways to get involved in advocating for these important issues.
- Training and Technical Assistance: access resources and technical assistance offered to Texas organizations and institutions interested in starting or expanding asset-building activities (i.e. individual development account programs, community tax centers, financial education, small dollar consumer loan products, etc.) in their communities.
- Statewide and Regional Conferences: take advantage of discounted rates and early notification of our regional or statewide conferences to learn about new asset-building products, program and policies, and find out ways to take part in the statewide asset-building work in Texas. This is also an opportunity to network with asset-building peers, partners and donors.
- Online Database: market your asset-building programs and products through our statewide interactive database – an effective communication tool that connects the community to your organization and hundreds of Network members.
- Networking: RAISE Texas shares associations with organizations such as the Corporation of Enterprise Development (CFED), National Community Tax Coalition (NCTC), Assets for Independence (AFI), Border Philanthropy Partners (BPP) and Center for Public Policy Priorities (CPPP). These associations and others enable members to share vital advocacy information with leading organizations in the field. You will also receive notice of national conferences and events.
- Strengthening the Asset Building Movement in Texas: By becoming an active member of RAISE Texas you are supporting our work and helping to expand our network to reach underserved markets and populations throughout the state.