RAISE Texas VITA Conference
Join us in San Antonio on June 15 & 16! Find all the details here.
Monthly Workshop Series for New Financial Coaches
This virtual training series will provide new coaches with a financial foundation through a cultural lens. Join us monthly from April through September. Find all the details here.
Shifting the Narrative Workshop
RAISE Texas and United Way of Metropolitan Dallas hosted Dr. Tiffany Manuel for her Shifting the Narrative Workshop on May 5. "It challenged me to think in emotional and visual ways to frame the issues we seek to address without focusing on the deficits."
2023 RAISE Texas Summit was a Success!
Look here for our Insights from the Summit report, speaker bios, slides and photos.
Fall 2023: Watch for our Virtual Training Series
- Student Loan Relief Updates
- What You Need to Know about Buy Now Pay Later
- Medical Debt in Texas
- Immigrant Wealth Building Tools
- FinTech in Texas
Catch up on all the topics we covered in 2022
- Student Loan Debt Relief Application & Updates (November 2022: recording and slides)
- Inflation & Debt: Pinching Consumers' Wallets (September 2022: recording)
- Biden's Student Loan Relief Plan (September 2022: slides and recording)
- Promises, Realities & Risks of Cryptocurrency (August 2022: slides and recording)
- FinTech Products (June 2022:recording and slides)
- Cryptocurrency 101 (May 2022: recording and slides)
- Spring Statewide Financial Coaching Huddle (May 2022: not recorded)
- Planning for Retirement (April 2022: recording and slides) Sponsored by Bank of America.
- Lending Circles (March 2022:recording and slides)
- Deep Dive into Debt + Public Service Loan Forgiveness (February 2022: recording, slides & resources) Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Considering the Impact of the Racial Wealth Divide in Serving Your Clients (February 2022: recording, slides and tools) Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Deep Dive into Credit with the Credit Builders Alliance (January 2022: slides and recording) Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Get Ready for Tax Season (January 2022: slides and recording) Sponsored by Wells Fargo.