Become a RAISE Texas Member
Strengthen our collective voice to advance asset building and financial security for Texans.
When you join RAISE Texas, you join a coalition of committed practitioners and community leaders dedicated to helping Texans save, build assets, overcome obstacles to achieving financial stability, and reduce systemic barriers to economic mobility.
As a RAISE Texas member, you’ll gain insights and connections by working with organizations and leaders in our field to drive better outcomes for your clients and community and our state. Only by coming together can individuals, nonprofits, public entities, and businesses impact local, state, and national policy to improve financial security for all Texans.
All RAISE Texas members benefit from the following:
• Exclusive trainings, tools and resources on timely financial topics
• Scholarships for courses and certification through the Association for Financial Counseling & Planning Education
• Special member-only virtual events with national leaders in our field
Additional Business Level Benefits:
• Basic Level- Listed on RAISE Texas website membership list
• Sustaining Level- Basic level benefit plus organization spotlight on RAISE Texas social media
• Texas Star Level- Basic & Sustaining level benefits plus your logo on RAISE Texas home page
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP DUES
SPECIAL PRICING FOR NONPROFITS & INDIVIDUALS
For 2024, RAISE Texas is offering an accessible no-cost membership option to Texas-based nonprofit organizations and individuals. This accessible membership opportunity is made possible by our Business and Public Entity Members and the generous nonprofits and individuals who join as Contributing Members.
Join now and your membership will continue through December 2024.
“Truist has made an investment in RAISE Texas with the aim of promoting social equity and economic development. It is essential that we work together with non-profits to empower underrepresented communities to flourish. The success our partnership has brought to Texas is a testament to its value. RAISE Texas is a valuable resource for the entire state.”
- Juan F. Solis III, Community Development Manager-Texas - Truist