This virtual training will provide new coaches with a financial foundation through a cultural lens.
Find all the details here.
Save the Date for our VITA Conference
2023 RAISE Texas Summit was a Success!
Look here for speaker bios, slides and photos from our 2023 Summit in Dallas.
Summer 2023: Watch for our Virtual Training Series
- Student Loan Relief Updates
- What You Need to Know about Buy Now Pay Later
- Medical Debt in Texas
- Immigrant Wealth Building Tools
- FinTech in Texas
Love learning? Participate in our RAISE Texas Asset Builder Certification!
It is FREE and as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Attend 6 RAISE Texas virtual events or webinars in 2023.
2. Watch at least 90% of each event to receive attendance credit.
3. Complete the short survey at the end of each training.
Boost your career, enhance your financial knowledge, and receive these benefits:
RAISE Texas Asset Builder Certification to add to your resume,
and free membership with RAISE Texas.
Catch up on all the topics we covered in 2022
- Student Loan Debt Relief Application & Updates (November 2022: recording and slides)
- Inflation & Debt: Pinching Consumers' Wallets (September 2022: recording)
- Biden's Student Loan Relief Plan (September 2022: slides and recording)
- Promises, Realities & Risks of Cryptocurrency (August 2022: slides and recording)
- FinTech Products (June 2022:recording and slides)
- Cryptocurrency 101 (May 2022: recording and slides)
- Spring Statewide Financial Coaching Huddle (May 2022: not recorded)
- Planning for Retirement (April 2022: recording and slides) Sponsored by Bank of America.
- Lending Circles (March 2022:recording and slides)
- Deep Dive into Debt + Public Service Loan Forgiveness (February 2022: recording, slides & resources) Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Considering the Impact of the Racial Wealth Divide in Serving Your Clients (February 2022: recording, slides and tools) Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Deep Dive into Credit with the Credit Builders Alliance (January 2022: slides and recording) Sponsored by JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo.
- Get Ready for Tax Season (January 2022: slides and recording) Sponsored by Wells Fargo.