2021 Webinar Series Helping Texans Recover & Rebuild: Tools to Improve Financial Resilience
Join RAISE Texas for Tools to Improve Financial Resilience, a monthly webinar series from June through November that will provide practical tools, resources and steps to help Texans build financial resilience.
June Webinar: Benefit from the Expanded Child Tax Credit
Webinar Recording and Slides available HERE
A big thanks to Roxy Caines, EITC Campaign Director, and Christine Tran, Outreach Intern, at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities for a great presentation on June 11, 2021.
- Registration Now Open for July Webinar: Building Credit
Friday, July 23, 11-12pm Central
Who Should AttendThis webinar and series will benefit community-based organizations, financial coaches and counselors, financial aid counselors, social workers, case managers, community health workers, community volunteers and everyone who wants to help Texans build financial resilience.
Upcoming webinars in our Tools to Improve Financial Resilience series
- August: Master the Basics for Micro-Entrepreneurs
- September: Navigate Student Loan Debt
- October: Navigate Medical Debt
- November: Enroll in Marketplace Health Insurance
- How to Protext Texans from Usurious Loans Recording (April 9, 2021)
- Where to find Better Short-Term Loans Recording (March 23, 2021)
- Winter Storm Recovery Webinar Recording (February 26, 2021)
No events matched your search criteria.